Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - My Eibach Sportline install(PIC HEAVY); SE sports hatch
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2012, 12:57 AM   #55
BLarson
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 58905
What I Drive: 2012 Ox White SE Sports Pack Hatch

FF Reputation: 7 BLarson Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight4819 View Post

Sorry if this sounds strange, But i was just woundering. Did you use your stock shocks? And if so what kind of mileage do you got on your car now?

If you did use your stock strut`s. Do you think the 5000+ miles on my car would be ok? or am i going to have to replace the strut`s before i lower? I do understand you said it did make the bumps a little more noticable, But id o try to avoid potholes and stuff as much as i posible can. and if i do got to hit 1 i go slower over them.

P.S.
Your car looks nice, Mine is going in for tint on monday. Hopeing on ordering the exhaust and aem cai this week also
I did use the stock struts. I have about 10k now with no issues. Still love the sportlines. The 5k on your struts will be perfectly fine. It won't make any difference. And with your current driving habits you will find the sportlines to ride very well. Go slow over speed bumps an your good to go.

Thanks for the compliments. I love how she looks. I recently had the front tint removed and lightened from 20% down to 40%. I like it better now.

Hope that helps.