Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Any Cat experts?
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 02:52 PM   #14
GBPackFan
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 84314
What I Drive: 2004 Sonic Blue SVT

Points 1,705, Level 24
Points: 1,705, Level: 24 Points: 1,705, Level: 24 Points: 1,705, Level: 24
Level Up 5% Completed
Level up: 5% Level up: 5% Level up: 5%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 3 GBPackFan Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (8)
Find a shop that will see your $50 bill sitting in your engine area when they go to do the visual inspection. When I was living in SoCal, and had to emision test the one car I ever had to do that with, I knew what shop to take it to. I knew he enjoyed a little extra money in his pocket; if I helped line his pocket a little more, his eyesight would become a little less clear. (if you get my drift)

Disclaimer: You need to be VERY discreet about your intentions if you chose to try this. Some shops will turn you away, some will even notify the authorities. If you were to get caught trying to bribe your way past an emissions test you could face heavy monetary penalties and possibly even some incarceration. Ask your friends, ask your buddy who hasn't figured out how to get his medicinal herb license yet. They might know of shop that could "help" you out.

Disclaimer #2: I am in no way responsible for YOUR choices. If you get caught, that's on you. PLAY IT SMART, be discreet!!
Current love affair: 2004 SVTF #953 (Josephina - pronounced hoe-se-fin-a)
RIP: 2002 SVTF #2358, Sent to graveyard on June 11, 2013. I will always remember the good times we had!!
This car made my hair go gray, and did not care.