Old 12-21-2012, 09:21 PM   #1
anarchy0392
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 102873
What I Drive: 2002, Silver, SE

FF Reputation: 2 anarchy0392 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Smile Turbo, Engine, Tune

Okay, well first off I'm in the automotive program at my college and I'm taking the engine building class finally. So I want to build my Zetec up for 350+whp hoping for closer to 400 though. Well I wanted so of your ideas and tips. I'm gonna do the 9:1 pistons. I want to know what head or head work will give me the best results for my wanted power. Also I wanted to get every little power I can so I'm going to get an under drive pulley but only if any one knows if they make one for the alternator so I wont have to deal with voltage drops. And a shout out to Tom could you pm me for what I'll need for my turbo to not explode my engine like forged internals and multilayer steel head gasket I'm wanting to be able to go up to 20-30 psi for track days but drop it do 2-5 psi on dd type days. Also around tax time I'm doing mine asap to buy the tuner from Tom. What axles would one recommend so I don't snap or twist the stocks ones.

So all in all I want to know where any one gained power or even better throttle response, what parts did you get or use? How much? Where at?
Looking for any and all power gains would love 500whp I've see Zetec's get even more than that. And what tras would be best for this 4speed auto, MTX-75, or 6speed geartag? If i get a stick what stage clutch 2 or 3?

Thank you for any help!!! Dyno's, prices, websites, and pic's would be much appreciated.

Last edited by anarchy0392; 12-22-2012 at 01:04 PM.