Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Who's got an ST?
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2012, 09:31 AM   #37
JayyVee
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107553
What I Drive: 2011 Ingot Silver Mustang

FF Reputation: 1 JayyVee Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshlyFunkTFocus View Post
I positively adore my Performance Blue 13 ST2. By far the funnest (and fastest) car I have ever owned. Drives on rails, comfortable, Sync and MFT are excellently implemented, plus I get lots of compliments ;-) I might be biased a bit but if you are considering it, I would venture to guess you would be without regret if you pulled the trigger. Best of luck!
Thanks for the feedback - funny enough I am really in love with that Performance Blue and am pretty sure that and a sunroof would make me plenty happy at this point. The 'on rails' part is what I miss; before my Stang I drove a highly modded 3 series.. That was rails+rails to me, I want that feeling again.. Even with a near race-ready aftermarket suspension the Mustang is proving just too long for my driving characteristics methinks.

Somewhere between DiB and GhiB in a good way - I really like the Performance Blue!

Obviously I have not delved into it enough, as I see ST2 and ST3 tossed around some here as well - that is basically just the 'package' you got right? (Sync stuff, front bumper, leather, those sort of options right?) When I build it online I am noticing that ST2 but not catching where ST3 comes from (that short for the titanium build?)

Thanks fellas!