So, aside from completely ticked this morning at that sight, I've got some new picks to show!
I "shortened" my antenna. I found the right thread nut and decided to give it a shot. So far I haven't had any problems with reception, and it doesn't flop against my roof anymore.
Also, I decided to do some closeups on the paint/body damage that was there prior to the incident today.
- Bad front bumper
- light driver side fender damage
- light driver door damage
- rear hatch issues
- bad headliner
Pic of fire extinguisher
Here you can see the residue of some oil burning out of the valve cover. I need to get this fixed after I get my trailing arm bushing replaced.
Definitely loving this forum!
It does leave me with a lot of ideas and a lot less money though