Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 01:08 AM   #8628
WiscoGTI
Turböner

Fan#: 70225
What I Drive: 2002 VW GTI

Points 153,662, Level 100
Points: 153,662, Level: 100 Points: 153,662, Level: 100 Points: 153,662, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 1%
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%
FF Reputation: 32 WiscoGTI Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (9)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redSVT_03 View Post
his theme is grape

Maybe he did it to play on the stereotypes? I would. Shit would be funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
I'm pretty sure that's Lou's Focus before he had all the new body work done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassMaker View Post
I don't care I'm tired of getting bashed for hating other brands on a ford site. My famaily has owned several gm products they were all junk. Every one of them I have worked on them and driven them absolute junk and I have the experiance to say so. My wifes sister had a neon and I would get paid to work o one of those ever again. The dart built on the same chassis what can I say.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2
It depends on the car, man. Every car is different. Just like everyone told me not to buy my GTI because it would be such a hassle, and everything would break, and oh my god this and that was going to happen and I would go broke owning it..

Yet it has been a dream since day one, with only a couple minor issues that were easy fixes, and one was only because of a cheap Ebay part failing. Every car can be good, or bad. Sometimes good cars end up bad thanks to previous owners.