StockTalon

Fan#: 94771
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Titanium

FF Reputation: 1 StockTalon Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pyroinsa View Post
^That actually looks real good!

In no means am I a pro, I just like screwing around with PS to see what I can come up with. But now this second gen ZX3 project has really sparked my interest, so I will see what I can do.

Side note: when and if I ever become a pro, then I'll watermark my images, but either way I don't care if anyone else uses them. I just do this for fun!
I started to get into some PS contests on an old forum because, I saw the crap that people thought was amazing. I knew it was crap and that I could do better. That Malibu took forever and, really taught me how to do a lot of things that looked, real.

Now, I hardly use it but, if there is a picture that looks good and, I think I can do what the person wants and it will look good, Ill do it.

I had to go through MySpace to get that picture which, forced me to look at what Ive done years ago. Now, I see those and think, what was I doing. Think, I did that Malibu when they came out in 08! Its a fun program to play with but, to be able to replicate what some of these people can do is just, impossible.