Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus Transmission Shaking
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 05:57 PM   #617
Ysteven
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101029
What I Drive: 2012 oxford white sel, H2, F-150

FF Reputation: 1 Ysteven Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by YAPPYS2012FOCUSESE View Post
Yappy here and Happy Holidays...

Ysteven, I sorry to hear about what your dealer is up to. Maybe you can ask the Ford Rep here on the board for their assistance. I started with Ms. Crystal, then now its Cory,now its Devvy??. They really can help and do wonders. Ms. Crystal forward my problems to the Regional Customer Service Manager for my region and Cory continue to follow up on my case. I went thru three Customer Managers for my region. The first two FORD Customer Manager listen to my concern but to me they did not hear me. They were there to earn their paycheck ( Sorry I have to say it ), but the third Ford Customer Service manager was totally different. I have been in Logistics and Customer service for over 45 years ( 23yrs in the NAVY-retired) and still currently working on the same field working for the government. You can tell
he is willing to help, understand your concern and will do all he can to satify the customer. I know he is also there for a pay check but not only that..You can tell from speaking to him That he's there to provide customer service to FORD owners. ( Thank You so much " DENNIS " for all your help, You have provided me with an outstanding " EPITOME of Excellence " In customer service ). There should be more of him, Ford should make him as a team leader. .

I apologized if I just now logged in to this site and give you guys an update about my Concerns on my 2012 Ford Focus.

WOW!WOW!WOW!..I can not believe it..DAY and night difference.
I was having fun again driving my Focus since the fix. DRIVING TO AND FROM WORK 110 MILES A DAY 5 DAYS A WEEK. I can not believe it.
No more rattling, vibration, smooth shifting, no more BRRRR!! between up shift and down shift... The second FORD dealer fixed my car. Today is the third day and so far so good no problem at all.

The first dealer that I took my car is like the only dealership in that small town.
The second dealer where I had a second opinion is more like in a big city and they do volume sales and rank number -1 with the word of mouth and they know what they are doing and has more than one mechanic..HA! HA! LOL!!!

They end up replacing my oil seal,clutch assembly,retainer bearing,bearing.

So far so good. Like Mr. Cassandra said. You also have to be pro-active..

I am so glad that I took "Dennis" offer for a second opinion.

I am very gratefull to all the Ford Customer Rep that helps every one on the website. ( You guy's Rock!!!!)
Thank You for all your assistance ( MS. Crystal, Cory, Devvy) and all the regional FORD customer Service manager that made my 2012 FORD Focus whole again...

Thank You . HAPPY Holidays to all.

Yappy.
Thank you for your sympathy. I don't want rain on anybody's parade during this holidays. Just don't understand why I should be mad at them when we all should be happy during this holidays.
I guess when Dealer don't want to repair it for Second time they will say you IT'S NORMAL, I have same thing like first time, why it wasn't Normal then???:-))
Not like other strugglers on this forum I am even willing to split the cost for repairs. Cause Ford uses private contractors as trans guys. Maybe it was just my case.
Anyway YOUR Car IS NOT NORMAL, since you don't have rattling and shudder.:-)) From my dealers words.
My is shudders, grinds, rattling sound, wrong shift schedule IS NoRMAL.

Customer service did contact me, but seems we can't all agree to repair NEW NORMAL. I appreciate they putting effort to help me, but maybe they also have to help dealership too.