Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Anyone In Phoenix?
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 12:46 AM   #22
WSkobra
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 93397
What I Drive: 2007 Focus SE 4dr Dark Shadow Gray

FF Reputation: 1 WSkobra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic544 View Post
Recent move to Peoria AZ from ChicagoLand ... forgot to check out the "Local" section on here lol Really lovn' the weather here this time of year :) And the cars stay clean (minus the d*mn dust)!

Anyone had to mess with the common Altenator wire connection issue related to a P1246 CEL??
I pulled a ton of parts the last couple of days cleaning up grim, dirt and corrosion. Even as clean as I keep things - lots of crap in there! Anyway, I can't seem to get that Alt connection off :(

I don't see many SVT's around but have seen a yellow one on Grand Ave a couple of times and a few red SVT's in random other areas... Anyway, hope to see you all around sometime soon!

TimmaY
Well welcome to Az!!! Yes there are not too many svt focus running around the areas. I do have a friend that does own one and he is currently rebuilding his motor. His svt is turbocharged and was nearly getting to 200k so he had to rebuild it. I may not be one of the lucky ones with an svt but I do own a dtec powered focus sedan that has parts and other work done compared to other sedan owners got done to theirs. Once again welcome to Az. You may see me drive down grand ave some day.