Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Steve at Tousley Ford
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2012, 03:44 PM   #14
mutiger93gt
Focus Jr. Enthusiast

Fan#: 97617
What I Drive: 2012 Tuxedo Black SFE

FF Reputation: 1 mutiger93gt Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HotRodWagon View Post
I highly recommend Steve at Tousley Ford for all of your OEM replacement parts and Ford Racing parts for your Focus.

Steve is the single most experienced/knowledgeable Ford dealer parts man in the Focus community. Steve has sold more parts to Focus owners than anyone. There is good reason for this as Steve is very knowledgeable, helpful, and a hell of a good guy. Tousley Ford also has an immense parts inventory, one of the largest in the country, so parts availability is typically great and shipping is timely.

I speak from personal experience. I am able to visit Steve at the Tousley Ford Parts Depot a couple of times a year and he always makes time for me personally even though he is not a counter person. The pricing is always awesome, the parts are ready to go, and getting to chat with Steve personally is a huge bonus.

I know most of you won't have the same opportunity as I have to meet Steve when picking up parts, but don't let that stop you from calling him at 1-800-328-9552 or emailing him at FORDSVTPARTS@hotmail.com. You will be happy you did.
If you email him, generally how long does it take it to respond?

Thanks,

Joe

Dual Clutch Transmission = Junk.