FordIVTteam
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 87765
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff_nc View Post
I have a 2013 Titanium with sync and nav. Occasionally, the Sync services screen will appear for no apparent reason. What does this mean? I never dial up Sync services, as Nav has all the info I need, so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by peridigm View Post
This happens to me as well on my 12' Ti with 3.0.2 and 3.5.1.
Hi, jeff_nc & peridigm -

Like TiPilot mentioned, are you sure you're not pressing the ☆2 favorite button? The "star" buttons were reconfigured after the Performance Upgrade (3.0.2). ☆1 will take you to the home screen, ☆2 will bring up info screen (SYNC Services).

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesy628 View Post
Thanks. I might try to find a USB card and download and try myself.
Right now with my version - I can locate my audio from my phone via bluetooth but the screen doesn't say what is playing nor can I pick an artist or song via Sync. It also bothers me that let's say the screen that is showing is the radio screen but I use Sync to change the climate - I would have hoped/liked that the climate screen shows. I'm still new to this car so I wonder if those two issues were taken care of in more recent updates.
Which version are you currently running, jamesy628? Is your Focus equipped with the in-dash navigation system? PM me the details and we'll discuss further.

In regards to streaming Bluetooth audio, voice commands for selecting music are unavailable.

I'm getting ready to leave the office, I'll look for your PM tomorrow morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiPilot View Post
Are you bumping the ☆2 favorite button on your steering wheel? Ever since v3.0.2 (when we lost Favorites programmability ) that button's taken you to Services, if I recall correctly.
Good call, TiPilot!

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford