Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - DCT / PowerShift Transmission Update TSB Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2012, 12:34 PM   #1713
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flingwing1969 View Post
Now at about 18k and I have not had any tranny issues since the reflash...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6769MOPARS View Post
Same behavior with ours. Not annoying at all. I love driving the Focus.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bravesfan85 View Post
...My wife took it on a road trip up to eastern Washington, even through some nasty snow and it has performed nicely. We're happy with our car again, especially because we have such a good dealership that takes care of us...
Quote:
Originally Posted by peppersmum View Post
I have an SE and it shifts perfectly. I have none of the issues that others seem to have. And the power is a lot better than I thought it would be...
I知 sorry I missed these replies, guys. In case you missed my introduction, I知 the Ford Service rep for the boards now. It makes my day to see y誕ll loving your rides!

Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
...Being in touch with Ford Customer Service will get things moving...
I appreciate the recommendation, Moon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Leda View Post
I haven't been here in a while.... My car which had some things fixed, started acting up again yesterday and today...
.Leda,

I have your contact details from previous messages; get in touch with me and I値l lend a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonybaloney View Post
...Below is the message I sent to the Ford Reps on the board here. Within minutes I got a message back from Cory in the Service Dept. Same day I received a call from Mark at Ford's Service Dept. with a incident number. They've contacted my dealer and are keeping an eye on things...Crossing my fingers. But seriously, if you're having this issue, PM the Ford Reps on here and they'll get it taken care of...
Thanks a bunch for the kind words, Tonybaloney!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wkumtrider View Post
...I plan to schedule an appointment at the dealer soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by focussel View Post
...If I do a manual first gear shift it is always smooth, it is just the automatic transfer to first that clunks but not every time...
Welcome to the forum, wkumtrider & focussel!

I知 available to help by sending escalations up to your regional customer service managers. Please drop me a line via PM with your full name, mileage, best daytime phone number, VIN, and dealer details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyChick View Post
...Not sure when I'll get my car back, they're waiting for parts to replace the clutches.
SportyChick,

I知 glad your dealer is working hard to get it fixed; I知 confident they値l take care of you.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply