Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - You're doing it wrong! AKA Rice Reports(Post autofails here!)
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 08:18 AM   #8514
Tymes
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 94124
What I Drive: 02 SE SOHC SPI

FF Reputation: 8 Tymes Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlassMaker View Post
Did get a pic or should I say a video. I was on my way to work today was following behind semi a box truck and a few cars. One of the cars slowed to turn into work the box truck wasn't paying attention and had to lock its brakes up white smoke every where. Then a ambulance came flying up behind me so I pulled off to the side. The semi was making a left turn into the entrence of work be he was on his brakes so the ambulance went left to go around him but luckily they slowed cause the semi didn't hear or see them and continued to make his turn and the ambulance had to slam on the brakes. I was like holy shit I just almost witnessesed two wrecks directly infront of me at the entrance of work. What a couple of morans. The ambulace even hesitated before passing on the left but the truck was completely stopped and just sat there so they thought they could go, the moment they got next to the trailer he made his turn.

Sent from FBI surveillance van 2
Are you gonna share this video?