Level Up 8% Completed
Level up: 8% Level up: 8% Level up: 8%
Forum Activity 4%
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%
FF Reputation: 3 FordIVTteam Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesy628 View Post
I was hoping it would be fixed with 3.5.1 but I am pretty upset that my phone's music via bluetooth audio will not display artist/track information via the MFT. On another note, when I try to plug in via USB, the MFT says that there isn't enough power to charge my phone and my device isn't supported via USB. WTF? A USB port was pretty important for long car drives to be able to charge a phone.. and listen to music. I have a HTC Rezound.
Hi, jamesy628 -

Have you attempted this with any devices besides the Rezound or a different USB cable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Focus View Post
This last update has been a disaster for me. I have an HTC ONE S that no longer works with MFT. It was fine on 3.0.2 aside from the odd fuse pull. Now, it tells me texting not supported even though it sends and recieves. It also says no bluetooth connected when it is. It also says no usb device when its plugged in. Sometimes it plays but with no album art and no voice command. Keep in mind the ONE S is a supported phone by the way.
Hey, Darth_Focus -

Have you tried a Master Reset, removing SYNC from your phone, and pairing it again? Please PM me the details, I'd like to look into this further.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Defender View Post
BTW, it says up to 60 minutes to complete this update... Can someone confirm it really takes this long? Wow!! That's a long time for an update.
Hi, Defender -

Some vehicles will take the entire 60 minutes, other customers I've spoke with have said it was successfully installed after 45. Just make sure you don't turn the vehicle off until it's complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbird1955 View Post
I wonder if this release via SMR is the same as that through the PDF?
Joe
Yes, jbird1955, it's the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merrigan View Post
I still haven't been able to get the new nav card but I'm not having issues really. It is kind of slow to respond in the deep cold though.
Sent from your mom's house.
Hi, Merrigan -

Why don't you have the new SD card yet? If you just haven't had a chance to run by the dealership, I understand; if there's an issue let me know. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shorty Long View Post
anyone else having trouble accessing syncmyride?
The website was down for a bit yesterday, Shorty Long, but it's back up and running now. Give me a shout if I can help with anything.

Have a great weekend!

Jaclyn

p: 800.392.FORD (Prompts 1 then 3)
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford

Last edited by FordIVTteam; 12-14-2012 at 03:46 PM.