Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Taking our lumps from Consumer Reports ...
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 02:34 PM   #57
Just Tom
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106663
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Ti (5 Dr.)

FF Reputation: 3 Just Tom Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfmoonclip View Post
Tom, hard to argue with any of that.
My sincere hope is that the problems in my particular Focus are resolved. Ford's biggest sin was too much haste in getting the cars into consumer's hands without these issues being resolved.
Moon
Moon, for your sake, I hope Ford successfully resolves all of your car issues. I think everyone would agree that would be the best possible outcome out of what I know is a very frustrating, inconvenient, not to mention time consuming ordeal. I went through the same thing about 12 years ago myself with a brand new car. I had problems from the very first day...the first 15 miles of ownership if I recall correctly. Long story short I tried and tried and tried and despite the fact that the car spent more time at the dealer for repair than in my own garage, the issues were never resolved. Eventually I filed a lemon law claim and I got all of my money back, so beleive me, I completely understand what you're going through.