Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Daytime running lights (DRL)
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 01:10 AM   #120
blackraven456
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88061
What I Drive: 2012 Black Focus Titanium Sedan

FF Reputation: 1 blackraven456 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by VOLDAR View Post
Hmmm, are you sure your parking lights are not ON when you are in movement ? Because in mine, they are on ! The same goes for the red lights. And it is the same to all Canadian Focus 2012+ equiped with DRL (as far as I know). Ford really screwed up DRL in this vehicle, starting with the fact that the headlight indicator is on all the time. But yes, the Auto light works.

P.S. Tomorrow I'll go to my dealers' shop to change the front left assembly --> the plastic “melted” exactly because of the parking lights being always on (see picture). The change is covered by the warranty, though.

P.S. Sorry for the quality of the photo (iPod 4G used). But you can see the "blurred" zone right above the parking lights.
Yup, nothing else is on. Never noticed any lights on other focuses I've seen on the road during the day either.