Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - MFT 3.5.1 The Good...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 09:28 AM   #32
copernicium112
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 87742
What I Drive: 2012 Sonic Blue Ti Sedan

FF Reputation: 4 copernicium112 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by red-i View Post
if i say "play led zeppelin" i get the "please choose" but no list on screen. it should either show a list or prompt "please specify song, artist or genre" followed by a list.
I found this one right after I had it installed as well. If you say "Play <name>" and that name happens to be the name of a song and an album or an album and an artist it will say "Please choose" and give you nothing to choose from. I was still staring at my map screen wondering what to do. Eventually it gave me the "I didn't hear anything" tone and said it found a song and album with that title, which would I like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by red-i View Post
if you're listening to tunes though, you still have to say "climate" before setting the temp. not a big deal as I never really use voice commands for setting the temperature.
Played around with this on my way home last night. I was listening to music USB and said "Climate 72 degrees". It asked if 72 degrees was what I wanted. I said yes and it switched from 70 to 72. For the hell of it I tried switching it back (still in USB music mode) by saying "Temperature 70" without saying "climate" first. Thought I was on to something as it gave me the "command accepted" tone. Turns out I wasn't on to anything as it simply switched me to AM 1070. Guess it heard "temperature-70" as "ten-seventy". Wacky MFT!