Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - MFT 3.5.1 The Good...
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 08:50 AM   #30
red-i
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 18685
What I Drive: 2012 Focus Ti - Tuxedo Black

FF Reputation: 1 red-i Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I found a slight bug

if i say "play artist led zeppelin" i get the "please choose" prompt with a list on screen.

if i say "play led zeppelin" i get the "please choose" but no list on screen. it should either show a list or prompt "please specify song, artist or genre" followed by a list.

the other thing I find a bit annnoying is if I am listing to my whole playlist in shuffle mode (which i do most of the time) and I request to listen to an album or artist, it starts playing the artist but becuase it's shuffled, it starts part of the way through that group of songs. for example i say "play metallica" and it starts playing at track 14 of 36 and moves through, i never get to listen to those first 13 tracks. it should shuffle the selection and start at 1.

on a whole though, the voice commands are really fast now, there's very little delay in playing what i've requested and it works quite well.

if you're listening to tunes though, you still have to say "climate" before setting the temp. not a big deal as I never really use voice commands for setting the temperature.