Originally Posted by Kabigon
Are these changes documented or is the user supposed to figure it all out by trial and error?
Is this what you're looking for?
• More natural voice recognition:
Drivers can now simply say “Play <name>” when requesting a specific artist, song, album or genre of music (i.e. “Play jazz” versus “Play genre jazz”)
• Improved voice recognition accuracy:
The latest version of Nuance’s speech software, VoCon® 3200v4.2, improves overall voice recognition performance
• Flattened audio command structure:
At any time, drivers can say the station frequency, “AM 760,” or the official name of the Sirius station, like “Hits 1,” to tune in; drivers no longer need to say “Radio”or “Sirius” to indicate their desire to listen to those audio sources
• Simplified Bluetooth® phone pairing: When pairing, the driver simply has to hit “OK” if the PIN onthe phone and touch screen match each other
• Navigation controls simplified: The destination entry screen has been improved to help make it easierto enter an address.Moderator Nick