Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - toms tune what everyone should know
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:40 PM   #53
NJSVTGUY
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46519
What I Drive: 86 GN, 11.1@128, 20 psi

FF Reputation: 8 NJSVTGUY Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (10)
Let me say that I know both Tom and Anthony. I believe both are very good people at heart.... and fathers. Anthony had been talking about going with boost and had asked about my Vortech SVT. I told him how easy the Diablo tune had been to load, less than 3 minutes without issue, came with kit. At the time he was considering a SC kit. He then decided to max out NA first and wanted to go with a tune. I believe when he bought Tom's tune he thought it would be as easy as I told him the Diablo was. It wasn't which has lead us to this point.
I see three possible outcomes:
1 Tom refunds and Anthony returns
2 Anthony sells unit, most likely loosing some
3 Tom and Anthony work together
I realize Tom has been open to option 3, If Anthony is too I will be willing to assist. I'm in the middle of datalogging/tuning the GN for recent upgrades so I have some experience. I know Anthony was looking for a fire and forget install and the thought of 8 sessions of datalogging to perfect cumbersome. And the thought of drivability issues where he commutes not ideal.

It would be nice to see the personal insults end, and this get worked out.