Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - toms tune what everyone should know
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:28 PM   #52
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

Points 8,283, Level 61
Points: 8,283, Level: 61 Points: 8,283, Level: 61 Points: 8,283, Level: 61
Level Up 45% Completed
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
Quote:
Originally Posted by pasta View Post
im sure that tom really appreciates all the help as i totally understand but all of you only know nothing and make it sound like you were there

whoever doesnt like my grammer and spelling dont read it

calling me a kid or young person i will take the compliment but im probably old enough to be some of your dads so please have some respect
I'm respectably saying this, it is hard to respect someone who is attempting to get a refund on a tune and rip off the company that sold you that tuner, while they are continually trying to provide you with customer service and get your car running properly... As well as I will not respect anyone who attempts to be gangsta...especially online....

As for us knowing nothing and being there, The only thing I have read from peoples posts including my own directly correlates to information provided in this thread. Not once did someone say anything specific to the errors your car could have or did output or to the given issues specifically that your car is having.. the only information anyone has referred to are the exact issues you are telling us....
Galatians 6:14