oritpro
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 96148
What I Drive: 2012 Subaru Impreza Sport Limited

FF Reputation: 2 oritpro Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeFocus View Post
Most phone mfg's adhere to the Bluetooth spec just fine; more often than not it's simply a hardware failure. But you're right, to each his own, I won't quibble over older phones and various OS layers. My original point was simply, suggesting that someone root/flash their phone to improve Bluetooth connectivity is "LMAO". Imagine all the can of worms that opens up, irrespective of warranty invalidation, with regard to "other" functionality becoming messed up.

Anyway, your SGS2 reference isn't valid on it's own merits. I connect to every Bluetooth device I've tried, from headphones to speaker systems, from AV receivers to hands-free - and most importantly - to MFT.
A sample of "one guy" with anecdotal / causal relationships a well founded proposition doesn't make.
Unless I misread your post somehow it seems that your phone came with ICS installed. Mine came with Gingerbread and it had several problems connecting to MFT. Upgrading to CM9 (ICS) fixed those bluetooth connectivity issues with MFT. How is that not valid?