BoostedLM7
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 104806
What I Drive: 2003 Sliver zx3/LM7

FF Reputation: 1 BoostedLM7 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespurcell View Post
Let me know if you are for sure going to Thunder Valley. That's 15 mins from my house. I would love to see this car.
Will do just keep your eyes here... I will post when and where im taking the car so you guys can try to get a look at it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo Turtle View Post
post some pics of what was done to finish the steering
I will do sir!!! trying to get someother projects done so I can get back on this one!!! Just hang in there, and I promise I will get some pictures up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by inis View Post
let me know if you come up to kc area, I'm in overland park, ks. Also this would be bad ass to have at tx2k13 in march.
LOL, I was up in your neck of the woods all weekend (without the car). Took a mini vacation stayed in overland park, and went to the crown center and a bunch of other places.. It was good times! Tried to make a stop at Sadlers indoor track, but it was a 1.5 hour wait at 9pm with my 2yr old so the wife said I can drive up the first of the year and spend the day there while she shops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by focusboy5 View Post
Augusta, KS...That's extremely close. I may have to get in contact with you and come check it out sometime if you have time.
I will have to let you know when I start bring it out on the town. Then you can see it in action..