feta_mgp
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 88210
What I Drive: 2012 SGM Focus SEL

FF Reputation: 7 feta_mgp Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven456 View Post
Congrats, not easy to get one of those. I picked up a galaxy nexus about 2 months ago and once you go nexus you never go back, so welcome to the nexus club. I salute you.
From being a longtime iPhone user it's been a blast to have. I wasn't a fan of Android until 4.0 came out and I've just been waiting for the right phone for me. I lucked out when they went back on sale two weeks ago, my order took an hour to go through, an hour of furiously clicking checkout and it kicking me back and deleting my cart, lol, finally went through and got it about a week later. Now the shipping estimate is 6-7 weeks? Yikes.

But agreed, don't think I have any reason to go back to the iPhone after this, and the pure android experience far surpasses any manufacturer licensed version I've used before.

Plus it pairs instantly with MFT. Just no info displayed on screen, but I can live with that.
Sonic Crew #28