Short throw shifters
Ok, they've been out a while. For those that do have them, I got a few questions.
1. Still fun to drive? (probably a stupid question)
2. Reliable for daily driving?
3. Does it change the feel of the shifter or just reduce movement?
4. Would you change it again?
5. Any idea if it will affect the factory warranty?
Thanks for any input you care to share.
PS. More questions may follow.
12 Focus SE sedan Sport pkg, 203a, 5-spd
09 Edge SEL
02 F-150 FX-4 Lariat
63 Galaxie 500XL fastback