Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - toms tune what everyone should know
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 12:48 PM   #45
crice8
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84830
What I Drive: 2010 Sterling Gray Focus SE Sedan

Points 8,283, Level 61
Points: 8,283, Level: 61 Points: 8,283, Level: 61 Points: 8,283, Level: 61
Level Up 45% Completed
Level up: 45% Level up: 45% Level up: 45%
Forum Activity 3%
Activity: 3% Activity: 3% Activity: 3%
FF Reputation: 9 crice8 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (13)
It appears the OP wanted a tune, but did not get educated on the topic and had no idea what it would actually entail for his specific car.. This is in NO way Tom's fault.

Question to the OP, did you also purchase one of the BS $40 "ecu tunes" from all of the scam sites on the web, then when it did nothing open a dispute?

Tom is a respectable Tuner and provides great customer service and support.

This thread being created shows me that:
1. your either very young or immature or both.
2. You are lacking the common knowledge understanding of how a tune process works, which you should have researched before dropping that much money on it. and finally
3. You must not understand 50% of the words that Tom, or anyone else that has attempted to help you through this process, has said as every one of your posts is not only bad grammar and spelling, but completely and totally illogical and confusing as hell. I mean come on if we all have to read a single one of your posts 3+ times to understand what you are trying to say, then you need to at least try a little harder if you want to be taken seriously!
Galatians 6:14

Last edited by crice8; 12-11-2012 at 06:47 PM.