View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 08:35 PM   #41
mikebontoft
AKA "Toxx"

Fan#: 58647
What I Drive: 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

FF Reputation: 76 mikebontoft Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
after trying to type something up earlier on my phone only to have it freeze up both times (I mean, seriously?) I'm gonna give it one more go.

I just don't think you really understand what Tom is asking you to do. Also, the fact that you got a piece of junk, defective tuner from Xcal doesn't make it Tom's fault and bad service. Take it up with Xcal, they should set you straight. Can't just sit on your butt and wait for someone to make it all right. And seriously though, I know it sucks to not have your car running correctly... especially with the crappy luck of a defective tuner, but keep on it and it will be worth it.

and to make it fair..... I'm only making this judgement based on the evidence I've seen in the thread, not because it's Tom. I'd say the same for anyone in this position.
SR #127 | '02 Focus SE "Foci" (5.0 in progress) | '90 Mazda 626 GT "Greenie" (2.2L turbo T3/T4 rebuild-alt DD/ rally car) | '75 BMW 2002 "Carby" (resto-mod) | '75 BMW 2002 "unnamed" (donor race car) | '98 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9L (lifted and fast).
Moderating General Chat Lounge, General Technical Chat, Ford Focus & General Car Chat, and Rocky Mountain Fanatics
Quote:
Getting groceries never sounded so good!