Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2013 engine "click click whir" (engine not running)
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 04:03 PM   #137
Wondering
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107132
What I Drive: 2013 Oxford White Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 Wondering Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
I am replying to quite a few people, so I will not attempt to name names. I am writing because of all the comments regarding the "clicking" noises etc. on 2012 and 2013 Ford Focus vehicles-. I just recently (12/8/12) purchased a brand new Ford Focus SE which has the same "sounds" as others were talking about. I too wanted to know the cause. Today, 12/10/12, I returned to the Ford Dealership. Long story short, after the mechanics grouped around my vehicle "in awe" :-) of the sound the Garage manager got in touch with the Ford Motor Co. People - according to Ford this is a NORMAL sound. I have the original fax that the Ford Co faxed to my dealer while I was still there. I would be more than glad to upload it if anyone would like to read what Ford had to say. I for one will be driving my vehicle now without worrying whether or not there is a "problem" - even if there might be down the road, I am now "On Record". Hope 'Ya All have a nice day!