Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - anybody have door sill guards?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #14
Just Tom
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 106663
What I Drive: 2013 Focus Ti (5 Dr.)

FF Reputation: 3 Just Tom Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5speed SE View Post
that's a nice design too... thanks a lot for the pic! how was the quality, fit, and finish of this set?
Actually it does look very nice. I think I'd personally prefer a satin or brushed finish and of course a set for the rear passenger doors. It drives me crazy how manufacturers skip these kind of things. The same applies to the LED illumination kit that comes on my car. There are lights in the driver/front passenger footwells, cupholders and driver/front passenger door panels. One unique feature that I think is quite nice is when either the driver/front passenger door is opened, the LED lights in the door panel change color and brightness to BRIGHT RED. I prefer to drive with a more subdued blue, either light or dark blue, but whenever I open a door, for safety reasons (oncoming traffic) the LED's change colors. What a neat idea. Now here's the question....why not have that installed on rear passenger doors? If it makes sense to include it for the front, wouldn't the same logic apply to the rear? Well anyway, I digress.