Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input.
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2012, 01:37 AM   #277
12FOCUS S
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 98622
What I Drive: '13 FOCUS ST/'12 Mustang GT BBP

FF Reputation: 1 12FOCUS S Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipshurt View Post
sure zillon
like you i have pretty much had it with the fake BS from the regional reps and all that. They had zero interest in this, and all they could do was do the official TSB. Zero interest in my car or my list of clues.

Hello Cory (your real name?) the people in your position seem to last about 2 months, we have had "thomas" and two other females and at least one other male name, and it sounds like you get paid to pacify forum members simply to make it look like ford is "on it". We all know that when people start thinking of buying a new car, they google it, and that leads straight to the forums, where all the complaints are. I say that your position is a sales position, to keep people from being scared about what they read here. All of that is fine, but what we really need is someone form ford to work on this.
I for one would like the email address of the engineering team or high school dropout that ford has working on it. At least a website where we can fill out surveys (data! you will need that!!) and hear about possible fixes.

Anything like that would make us feel better about this. Right now it feels like ford is betting on the warranty running out before they announce a fix, or they simply have zero intent to find a fix.

Please dont lie to us, but they make you, we get it.... you are just picking up a check and towing the party line

absolutely......I mentioned something to this effect before...Ford don't give a rat's ass until they issue the TSB. This is ALL "smoke and mirrors". IMHO

besides the clunk glitch......the car has been stellar thus far......