Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - toms tune what everyone should know
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2012, 06:14 PM   #26
1turbofocus
FF Affiliate

Fan#: 1123
What I Drive: 2000 ZX3 / 2002 SVT Turbocharged

FF Reputation: 153 1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member1turbofocus Excellent Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (28)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni4TA View Post
The whole procedure scares me.. no joke.. I am not a dummy but I AM old... and all the laptop software/upload/download/datalog stuff makes me not wanna even try a tune. So that's a catch 22, cuz I really WANT to try it
I can make the process much easier for you if you allow me to help , I can take over your laptop , the only thing you would have to do is go to www.teamviewer.com join and they will give you a 9 digit # and a password.

Then I can take over, I can download and install the updater, the livelink 6.5, I can load the tune to the xcal for you, I can set up the datalog list and do the first data log like I was sitting in the car with you showing you how to use everything why we are doing it.

You would have to plug the flasher into the OBDII port and load the tune to the car which is very easy (SVT pulls fuses 46 / 61 ).

Yes you may have to set a time up to log or call me and see if I can do it at that time , most cases I can, times after 5:00 I still work but I do have a life also and there are times that I cannot do things after 6:00 but almost all day Sat I am working with my customers and most evenings.

Tom
Focus-Power: Your #1 Source for Ford Focus Speed, Tuning & Performance!

Customer Support
AIM: hpdyno
Email: hpdyno@aol.com
Phone: 704-249-3745
Site: focus-power.com

Elder 1turbofocus