Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Anyone out there sell 10mm wheel spacers?
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 08:38 PM   #12
ChrisRobin
Focus Addict

Fan#: 46204
What I Drive: 04 silver SVT Focus

Points 6,577, Level 53
Points: 6,577, Level: 53 Points: 6,577, Level: 53 Points: 6,577, Level: 53
Level Up 14% Completed
Level up: 14% Level up: 14% Level up: 14%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 4 ChrisRobin Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (3)
Quote:
Originally Posted by matmatician View Post
Love the avatar by the way... Check if your $hitter was full anytime recently?

Post some pics if you end up getting some man! I'm gonna get spacers for mine at some point, just don't know when. I've been thinking about 15's, i really wanna widen it out.

Oh, and check out the Pacific Northwest forum sometime! We have some pretty big get togethers that we've had a few canucks come down for, we're always looking for more brethren from north of the border!
Good stuff, I'll look into that!

Yeah and spacers are off of list of things to get. I 'might' be able to get away with 5mm spacers in rear but that's about it. With initial heights of 24" in front and 24.25" in rear, I was rubbing. The fronts were rubbing where the upper corner of the bumper meets the corner of the fender. The rear was rubbing slightly on the corner where the bumper meets the fender as well, and also on the inside edge of the fender where I rolled . I guess I need to roll it more even though it's a tough area to stretch out being a 5-door.

Today I sanded/dremeled those down to make more clearance. I also raised the fronts by a 0.25" and the rear by about 0.50". We'll see how that goes.