Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - This guy hits the nail on the head.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:50 AM   #13
02fordsvt
Meh.

Fan#: 84654
What I Drive: 2002 SVT, 2001 SE (Rusty)

Points 55,612, Level 100
Points: 55,612, Level: 100 Points: 55,612, Level: 100 Points: 55,612, Level: 100
Level Up 0% Completed
Level up: 0% Level up: 0% Level up: 0%
Forum Activity 8%
Activity: 8% Activity: 8% Activity: 8%
FF Reputation: 49 02fordsvt Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam fisher View Post
right , i see where you are coming from , but i personally like hearing opinions/suggestions and so on , especially from those who have a car like mine you know . its still.ultimately done for myself , but input from others does mean something to me. i guess im just different lol

Sent from my N860 using FF Mobile
^^ This

I enjoy seeing what other people are doing with their cars and sometime drawing idea's from what they have done. I also like the feedback, opinions, and ideas that members express in my build thread and is a major part of why I maintain one.

Perhaps the biggest advantage of having a build thread dedicated to your car, however, is it gets all your information in one place rather than scattered through out the forum. If someone want to see the history of you car, it's all there in one place. If someone doesn't care about your car or build, it's one thread to ignore rather than multiple threads or post that are scatter through multiple threads. Basically, it keeps the forum cleaned up and gives those that don't like build threads the easy opportunity to avoid them.
Hatch Nation #13 : Rally Revolution #13 : ROTM Jan '13
It's Bryan, not Brian
RSVT-170 Build in Progress
Derusting Rusty Build in Progress