Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Tampa Motor Trend International Car Show
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #1
12_T_Hatch
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 87898
What I Drive: 12, White Platinum Metallic, Hatch

FF Reputation: 1 12_T_Hatch Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Tampa Motor Trend International Car Show

Hey all, so I have decided that I need a three day weekend and am playing hooky tomorrow so I can head down to the Tampa Motor Trend International Car show. (Main reason for tomorrow is kids will hopefully be in school but most importantly its free for military tomorrow only...) Used to go to the car show out in Kansas City, but this will be the first one I have attended that's actually endorsed by Motor Trend. I am pretty sure it will be like all others, but its really the only chance I get to be close to higher end, Lambo, Porsche, Mercedes type vehicles without having the police called...

I am sure my camera will get a workout - hundred photos which will be sorted to 50 or so that I start editing. Finishing with 5-10 that I complete the Photoshop process with and use as my background for a while. lol... If anyone is around the Tampa area tomorrow would love to meet other Focus lovers, I should be there from 12-15/1600ish...