wesbronco75
Focus Rookie

Fan#: 107009
What I Drive: 2012 Plat. White Titanium Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 wesbronco75 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post
Sync Services expires annually and you have to reactivate it on SMR. Just a possiblity.
Yeah, I haven't had to do that yet, purchased car new this past summer. I have been through the ringer with the dealership on this one. I had my salesman set it up initially, it didn't work. I came back 2 days later and spent 30 min. with him doing various things. Finally got a reverse pair to work. It worked good for 2 weeks and then started failing to connect when you say 'services'. I am tired of doing master resets and removing the battery from my phone. been on sync support for hours before and finally got the dealership to have a look at things. They told me that they were going to order a new center console unit and replace mine but then canceled that and had me come in a do a master reset and a fresh clean pair. It worked for 4 days before screwing up again. I don't even use sync services that much (I can;t right now at all) but it sure would be nice for it to work when I needed it. By the way, Vehicle Health Report also fails to upload and I am sure that the auto dial 911 assist would not work either (If I really needed it) SYNC always says call cannot be completed as dialed. Ford blames my phone, Verizon blames HTC, and HTC blames SYNC. But it connects flawlessly sometimes and most of the times does not connect at all