2001 zx3 wont start
Hi guys, ive searched and searched this forum and im still at a stand still. Car wont start. Things ive done to track down the cause....
1. Checked spark. Removed a plug, attached it the wire out of the cylinder and it sparks.
2. Disconnected fuel line after fuel filter. When i turn the key on it spits gas, so i know the pump is working. I disconnected the line at the fuel rail and had the same results.
3. I checked the fuel injector pulse on all 4 injectors and the ecu is sending the signal to each injector.
4. I checked the inertia switch. I bypassed it to try to start it and it did not start.
5. I checked compression. 120-120-120-118, cold.
6. I plugged in a scan tool and im only getting 7 psi fuel pressure when i turn the key to on. Is that normal for these cars?
Im stuck. Anyone have any other suggestions? Thanks.