Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Complete Work Order that fixed my DCT problems in my 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #49
JesseE1981
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 88551
What I Drive: 2012 Sterling Grey Focus Hatchback

FF Reputation: 1 JesseE1981 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
If the vehicle is now either out of the base warranty or out of the first year then it can't directly qualify if the issues were not documented before this.

http://www.dot.wisconsin.gov/safety/...s/lemonlaw.htm

I also have to say esclating things through the forum goes nowhere. The regional rep only ever listened to the dealer, who had been lying through its teeth to either me or Ford. They wouldn't fix the factory body alignment issues with the tail lamp/ headlamp since they claimed the car was hit when there was no evidence to support the collsion theory. They also claimed that the seat heaters were getting up to the 125F service specification to Ford, when they told me they only measured 90-100F via the IDS tool. They failed to do the proper diagnostics which would involve taking things apart and checking things with the volt/ amp/ resistance meter to verify that the car is working properly or not, etc.
Well mine has definitely been into the Ford dealer at least 4 times now for the transmission issues, I'd say mine qualifies.