FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by estoyloco View Post
I spoke too spoon couldn't lock my car today...
I wanted to check in with you, estoyloco; are you still having troubles? Drop me a line via PM with your mileage, VIN, dealer info, full name, and phone number and Iíll get you in touch with the CSM for your area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04SVTF303 View Post
...I've dealt with Crystal once. Had issues escalated to "regional customer service managers" three times.
04SVTF303,

I see you spoke with Bart yesterday. Please donít hesitate to PM me if youíd like my help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCFocus12 View Post
...Either I'll be like the old guy blasting the Pinto by next year, or I'll be saying "buy Ford, not Benz." It's all up to how this thing holds up, and perhaps as important, how proactive Ford is in addressing my issues and making them right...
NCFocus12,

Itís important to me that you remain a loyal Ford fan. PM me with the above details and Iíll assist you with your issues.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaconZombie View Post
...I would definitely escalate the problem...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
...I'd take Crystal from FOMOCO up on her offer and let her escalate the issue to a regional representative who can help you get everything sorted out...
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewisra View Post
Have you done a master reset on MFT since they updated it? If not you should, it has seemed to clear up many issues(with MFT) after the update...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan50 View Post
...see if you can nicely persuade the service manager to have one of the technicians drive your car back and forth to work for a couple days...
I appreciate everyone taking the time to post their advice; itís great to see all the support.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclebrud View Post
That said, I have no rattles...the majority of trouble (besides panel gaps/alignment) has to do with fair-to-poor part quality (dash replaced, steering gear, driver's seat cover)...
unclebrud,

Iím making sure youíre happy with your ride; have all your concerns have been taken care of by the dealer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCOC rel1 View Post
Best of luck in the future, I however, bleed blue. I have owned a FORD since I was 19 and won't look back...
Show off your Ford love with this badge, TCOC rel1:

http://social.ford.com/grab-a-badge/I+%3C3+Ford

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply