Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - Any advice for seat configuration?
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #6
JonathanGennick
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 105685
What I Drive: 2013 Race Red Focus SE

FF Reputation: 1 JonathanGennick Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderpig View Post
But I really wanted a sedan version since I like bigger trunk room.
I go back and forth on things like that. My previous Focus was a wagon. I went sedan this time for a change of pace. Well, partly for a change of pace, and partly because I needed a vehicle and the sedan was the right combination of color and features and price, and it was right there in front of me.

Quote:
Orignally I was looking at a Fiesta, but when I test drove a Focus it was no contest.
We had been looking at late-model used. Spotted the Race Red Focus and almost didn't bother to trouble the salesman for a drive, but on a whim I asked, and he brought out the keys, and wow! I was all but sold. The handling on the car is fantastic. It's just so much fun to drive.

Quote:
I have to say, even though I'm in IT, I'm finding all the electronics in this car to be a bit overwhelming.
The UI is pretty awful, imho. It was actually the one negative I had to overcome in my own mind before purchasing. No car is perfect, right? I figured I could adapt and live with the interface in return for how fun the car is to drive. And so far, that is holding true. I have no regrets on the purchase.

No Sirius for me, btw. Thought I had it, but the greyed out option and the included discount card fooled me. Not a big deal though.