Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Complete Work Order that fixed my DCT problems in my 2012
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #48
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by JesseE1981 View Post
...I even put the car into S Mode this morning, and coming up to a stop sign I stopped, stepped on the gas to go, and nothing happened....the car then jerked into gear and away I went.
I see you still have a follow-up with Rachel set up, JesseE1981; please let me know via PM if youíd like me to have her call sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kam327 View Post
...Mine started shuddering around 800 miles too, last March or so...
kam327,

I want to lend a hand with you concern by escalating this up the line to your regional customer service manager. Please send me a PM with your contact details. Be sure to include your VIN, best daytime phone number, full name, mileage, and dealer name/state.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
...Your first step should be to contact Crystal at FOMOCO to see if she can escalate the issue to a Regional Manager who can enure that they have the right people working on your problem...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tom View Post
...I began experiencing some of the same issues already that many Focus owners have complained about. I will be taking my car in at 1,000 miles to have this issue looked at....
Thanks for the great advice, Just Tom. Iím confident your dealer will take care of you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suss6052 View Post
...Of course as soon as the car was fixed from the bumper getting damaged it got hit again on the same damned side not 2 hrs later by a piece of sheet metal...I love the way the car drives, but the service leaves much to be desired.
suss6052,

Youíve had some bad luck ; I want to see your ride fixed. I have your VIN from before, so please PM me with your current mileage and Iíll help out.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply

Last edited by FordService; 12-07-2012 at 09:33 AM.