Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - IMPORTANT: ALL MK3 Focus Owners, I could use your input.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 11:05 AM   #247
FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipshurt View Post
...Cory, I'm not buying it. I have sent my VIN and info to every forum moderator that ford has come on here... I should say that I lke my car a lot, and the couple of minutes of noise is ok now with the credit card stuffed in there. It was insane though. Drives great, and I get lots of compliments about the quiet ride. I always have the radio on for the first few minutes if I have a passenger
I sent you a PM, Lipshurt; please see your inbox for the details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlazeFocus View Post
We are all pretty upset by this set of circumstances...
BlazeFocus,

I wanted to check in to see if youíre hearing the noise more than when you spoke with Stephen. Let me know via PM and Iíll lend a hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zillon View Post
...I've had my case re-escalated to my CSM, since the noise returned...
Please keep me in the loop, Zillon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tang122 View Post
...I'd like to give ford another shot when the weather gets hot. I recently had the dealership replaced the strut mount again. That was the 6th attempt. The clunk was somehow improved. But I can still duplicate it on the driveway in front of my apt, if I drive slowly enough over some cracks...
tang122,

I see you already talked about the resolution of the concern with Kimberly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twenty View Post
I was finally able to talk directly to the rep who I've been dealing with via voicemail. I'll be booking the Focus in at work and am to let him know when I have...
Let me know if you want any info forwarded to your CSM before your next follow-up, Twenty.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordFocus facebook.com/Ford