Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Found a 5 speed SE almost how I want it...
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 06:29 AM   #13
Slo86GT
Focus Addict

Fan#: 88885
What I Drive: 2013 Sterling Gray Focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 Slo86GT Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
Yep, pretty much everything available on the Titanium is available on the SE. The only difference I could find is the Titanium's Handling package including the 18's, and a few trim changes... Chrome window trim, black housing headlights, and the partial black fog light surrounds.

I think $300 for some OEM headlights, and a bit of black paint for the fog bezels is easier to manage than replacing the window trim.

LOVING the car so far. Less than 200 miles on her and already seeing 33 average MPG on the DIC with a small amount of playing, but break down my usage like this: 70mph on the highway (75%), and then through some small towns and into traffic on the interstate to and from the dealer (25%). It's got a good amount of pep, it's VERY VERY smooth to drive.

I'm very pleased with the amount of car for the price I got it for. I don't think there is a better deal on the market than what Ford is offering with incentives on their cars right now.

If anyone with those 18's on their Titanium wants to trade, I'll gladly meet up and swap some rubber around. I like the black wheels, but I like the silver 18's better.
- Jody -