Focus Addict

Fan#: 95399
What I Drive: Mazda-3 , formerly a focus SE

FF Reputation: 2 mr_cassandra Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCustomerService View Post
Do you have enough 9ís in your name, r1ch999999? LOL JK

On a serious note, my name is Cory and Iím able to send this up to your regional customer service manager. Drop me a line via PM with your contact information (including your full name, mileage, daytime phone number, dealer name/state, and VIN).

mr_cassandra & oshoguno,

Crystal sends her love from the other boards. Iím the new Ford Service ďkid on the blockĒ; you can send questions/concerns to me now.

Have you seen a change in your shifting, 12_T_Hatch? I see you have an open escalation with Austin. Please send me a PM if you want a sooner follow-up call.

Cory
Thanks Cory, I have already had the TSB's and a recall but the problem still persisted and ford customer service relayed me that same old "this is normal" message. I am a former VW GTI owner and can assure you its not normal when it is at the level where your passengers ask whats wrong.

BUT...when the colder new england weather hit and/or if you will my focus hitb 13,000 miles, the problems became so minor that NOW I would call it normal for a dual clutch transmission.

The question for Ford and all the readers here to ponder is: if the stutter-hesitation, rattling is "normal"

How can it disappear ?