Focus Fanatics - View Single Post - Ford Buy Back!
Thread: Ford Buy Back!
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 09:49 AM   #58
fordblue
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 97078
What I Drive: used to drive 2012 focus w/dct

FF Reputation: 1 fordblue Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
This type of post upsets me. If you don't have issues, I'm happy for you and hope your car continues to perform admirably; however, not believing people that *do* have problems and outright calling our posts propaganda? You're out of your mind, and downright rude.

Every major automobile review site in the United States has stated the problems inherent, not only in the Focus but with Ford itself. Ford has outright *refused* to fix things that are wrong with my car. The reason the government purchased Focuses for their runaround cars is because they were very well-received at launch and because they're relatively inexpensive for the things you get.

I don't fully comprehend your initial sentence...they opened a rental facility? As in they are renting out cars? Why would that have anything to do with issues with their cars? That's another avenue for revenue and has *nothing* to do with customer dissatisfaction.

"No dis respect", but if you come into a thread and outright call people liars, you should attempt to use proper grammar and logical thinking. Your post comes off as immature, disrespectful, and troll-like.

Show me where I called any one a liar.
I had problems too, But as I stated After the 12b37 its working good.
Thats my personal experience. You dont have to like my experience at all if you want.
Im over fifty year old , senile maybe, immature? ha. Would you like to see my big payment book? no troll here.Just straight up talk.[bootyshak

Last edited by fordblue; 12-05-2012 at 10:00 AM. Reason: whos rude?