Level Up 56% Completed
Level up: 56% Level up: 56% Level up: 56%
Forum Activity 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
FF Reputation: 1 oshoguno Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_cassandra View Post
This is a great car for the money if it runs right and Ford didn't get this big not caring aboyut customers, but you MUST be proactive, read all the posts across this site by searching focus 2012 transmission. Know the tsb's that are out there, read consumer reports reviews, if the dealer won't help, talk to Crystal here at this board and get your case escalated.
I think this is part of the problem. Why is it WE have to do most of the research in order to protect our own interests. Knowing the TSB's and reviews is great for the lower percentage of the population that tracks the forums, asks questions and posts messages, but what about the greater number of people who don't? If it is this hard for us well informed individuals to get our cars fixed then what about the less internet savvy, the less informed and the people who just don't think about these things the way we do. The ones who take their cars to the dealer and take the "questionable" answers they are given as gospel. Why is it one dealer will tell you something is normal and the next will understand and fix it for you. I just wish all car manufactures and dealerships were held more accountable. Ford Customer Service on this site is great, but that may be because we are considered more of a squeaky wheel. People who don't make their situations know, opinions known and are generally more publicly vocal may not get the same level of attention.