Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum, Ford Focus RS Forum - View Single Post - 2012 Focus SE Transmission Grinding
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 11:17 PM   #195
Ysteven
Focus Enthusiast

Fan#: 101029
What I Drive: 2012 oxford white sel, H2, F-150

FF Reputation: 1 Ysteven Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCubed View Post
Oh yeah, I've definitely done the run-around with you guys, first with Noemi, then Thomas, I've spoken to the CSM for my area, she stopped answering my calls and stopped returning my messages, so I gave up. It's time to seek legal action.

On a side note, it's discouraging how much you guys cycle through the people that represent you on the discussion boards. There have been at least four of you in the last nine months. That's almost a new person every two months. That does not leave time to get to know customer's cases and work through with them to the end.

Also I've noticed that once a thread you're in discovers that what you do is pretty much worthless in these cases with the grinding, that you don't come back to the thread or offer any more help than to forward the case to someone who, ultimately, doesn't care.

I'll be surprised if you post in here again Cory, given the track record of the other FordCustomerService folks that have run that account, but hey, maybe you're awesome, I haven't gotten a chance to know you yet.

So welcome to the boards Cory, and good luck.
:-))))LOL. Good point. Why people changing so fast.