Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Anyone with Navi MFT please chime in!
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:47 PM   #7
cobie56
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 84403
What I Drive: '01 ZX3, '14 Civic XL '12 SEL

FF Reputation: 2 cobie56 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aperson9923 View Post
When I bought my car I insisted that it have Navi built in and all complaints/praises aside, I need to ask those of you who navi with your MFT, do you have poor or no service sometimes when in the city? Everytime I am in San Francisco by the highrises, I completely lose my navi signal and it then becomes useless. My Garmin never had any signal issues (this is not intended as a diss towards MFT, im just stating the facts.) Im hopeing you guys can chime in because if it's just me then I will have my service guy look into this when I go in tomorrow. Thanks in Advance
i hear complaints similar to this one from folks driving in Manhattan and not just w/ gps but w/ reg. fm radio reception and sat radio, and cell phone,too... at least in midtown the 'canyons' bounce around the radio waves and sometimes block them....certain companies are addressing this by placing additional relays on the sides of buildings to help w/ reception