View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 03:53 PM   #134
alaskanzx5
Focus Fanatic

Fan#: 82699
What I Drive: 2000 silver zx3

FF Reputation: 6 alaskanzx5 Good Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (1)
ill have everything by the beginning of june. the first comp of the year is usually right around june 3rd-june 9th so i have to at least have enough done to go. may is when i will be doing a lot of building, including building the box and fiber-glassing the doors. hopefully by then its warm enough outside so that i can leave the door panels in my dads storage to let it dry.

taking out the back seat to get about 45" of depth so that i can fit everything. about 35" of it will be taken up for the box, 7" of external port with another 6" in front of the port to give it the room it needs to breath. then right be hind the front driver seat will be the t400.4, batteries in the middle of the seats, the t1500.1bdcp behind the passenger seat with the 10 farad cap sitting on top of the box the batteries will be in. the 2 amps will be sitting at about a 45-70 degree angle so that the 2 front seats will still be able to recline some. they will actually still have about 5" of space to move backwards compare to how they are when im driving and my wife is in the car with me.