FordService
Official Ford Rep

Fan#: 79824
What I Drive: Ford Focus

FF Reputation: 18 FordService Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (0)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdwcam01 View Post
...She said to call back once I go through the dealership in my hometown, which I am going to do in the next few days...
I sent you a reply, sdwcam01; please see your inbox for my message.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadgerChad View Post
There's no sense in escalating this to Ford Customer Service...
BadgerChad,

Escalating cases to the regional customer service manager allows for the scope of a concern to be clearer. Send me a PM any time you want a follow-up call from Scott arranged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PratoN View Post
Someone laughed at me at a light once and said something along the lines of "learning how to shift..." >_>
I see you spoke with Jeff recently, PratoN. Have you been to a dealer since then? Please let me know via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityCubed View Post
...I'll be surprised if you post in here again Cory, given the track record of the other FordCustomerService folks that have run that account, but hey, maybe you're awesome, I haven't gotten a chance to know you yet.

So welcome to the boards Cory, and good luck.
InfinityCubed,

Thanks for the welcome. Iíd like to think that Iím awesome (but Iím probably biased ). Iíll do everything I can to help, and escalating concerns up the line is key.

Iíll make sure youíre contacted by your regional CSM; drop me a line via PM with your daytime phone number, VIN, full name, mileage, and dealer name/state.

Cory

p: 800.392.FORD
t: @FordService @FordFocus @Ford
f: facebook.com/FordServiceUS facebook.com/FordFocus

M - F 11 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET | Send a PM? Pls allow 2 business days for reply