Ford Focus Forum, Ford Focus ST Forum - View Single Post - Help identifying a part
View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 01:51 AM   #2
FF's Night Security
sleepyboy's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2004
Fan#: 15335
Location: SW Houston, TX, United States
What I Drive: 01' Yellow ZX3 euro, 04' ZX5 SVT

Posts: 25,240
FF Reputation: 47 sleepyboy Great Standing Member
Buy-Sell-Trade Rating: (11)
I wanna say it's called the coolant crossover pipe, but I could be wrong. I do know that is is a some what common failure on older models now probably due to old age and the plastic getting weak from the heat.
I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left

Hatch Nation #15 (Ole' Yeller') & #150 (The SVT)
Moderator for
Technical Chat
Zetec Performance Chat
Southern Fanatics Chat
sleepyboy is online now  
    Reply With Quote